See & Pray for Submitted Prayer Requests Below:
- Cheap Cialis Viagra Fast No Prescription Required
- Jessica Berlanga
- "I have an autoimmune disease, lung disease, diabetes, macular degeneration and a bad case of anemia. Ten months ago I had none of these. Have been in the hospital for weeks. Please pray that I can count it all joy in spite of my four conditions because when I am weak He is strong. I'm having blood work tomorrow because I have a bad case of anemia. I have no problem with my iron. Anemia could be causing my red blood cells not to produce oxygen or worst other deceases. " Please pray for this servant of God!
- Please pray!!! I just got a diagnosis that I have an aggressive terminal cancer growing in my abdomen!! it is called Peritoneal Cancer!! Pray I know the next steps to try to fight to live as long as I can on Earth !! My kids still need me here !! Can you please put me on any prayer chain that you know of ?? PRAY FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE!! SPREAD THE WORD!!
- s admitted & put on oxygen immediately.This morning I received a call from his case manager. He was taken to the intermediate care floor (between regular and ICU). His oxygen improved but they are trying to get his coughing under control so they don’t have to put him on a vent. He’s not able to eat much so they will begin feeding him through his IV. They have also reached out to the infectious disease doctors to see if there are any additional meds that can be added at this time. We are asking you to PLEASE PRAY THAT HE CAN STOP COUGHING SO NO VENT IS NEEDED. We are believing for a supernatural healing, a quick response to the measures the doctors are taking. Thank you so much for all the prayers, love, messages, & calls. I cannot keep up with responding to everyone, so just know our family is more than grateful. WHEN Termite gets well, it will be a pleasure to share with him all the love & well wishes from all of you. We are a family of great faith and we know and believe that “no weapon (or virus) formed against us will prosper...for this is the heritage of the servants of the Living God.” Believing & standing on His promises for my sweetheart ~Cindy"
- "Praying friends, please pray for Mike's dad, Bernie, who had a stroke last night. Not doing well. Took him to local hosp and had to be airlifted to another hosp, at great expense to them. He cannot move his right leg, can barely move right arm/hand and can't turn head to the right and not sure if he can see out of the right eye. White count elevated. Kidney function low. Long road ahead, if he survives. He longs for heaven."
- Tony Evans pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship and head of The Urban Alternative with Tony Evans in Dallas, TX, has been a friend for many years and served on the Board of Directors of Samaritan’s Purse at one time. Their son Anthony Evans went to college at Liberty University with my son, Roy, and has spent time with our family. Tony has asked for prayer for his wife Lois in her battle with cancer. Tony shared, “Yet, even though chemotherapy and radiation are no longer options, we still have total confidence in God's ability to supernaturally intervene and do what man is unable to do. Our prayers are full of faith, hope, and expectancy. We would appreciate you praying with that same spirit.” Would you join me in praying for Lois Evans and their entire family during this time? I believe in the power of prayer.
- From Annie: "Some of you know I've been very ill since Dec. 2010 most of you don't. Three weeks ago I was retested for Carcinoid Cancer and tested positive again." This is the same rare cancer that Steve Jobs of Apple, and Aretha Franklin both died from. There is no earthly cure, but Jesus is the Great Physician! Let's pray that for complete healing and recovery for this precious sister in Christ!
- PLEASE, PLEASE BE IN PRAYER for our friend, brother in Christ and POWER team member - Curtis Davis, as he is in the ICU at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, CA. CURTIS was airlifted on Sunday evening following complictions with blood in his lungs over the weekend. We know that he has had a procedure which has improved his condition but he is expected to stay in the hospital for at least the remainder of this week. Please be in prayer for Curtis, his wife, She and their two children during this time of waiting.